Sunday, December 12, 2010

6 Steps to a Flawless Complexion



The media would like us to believe that ONE MIRACLE product  will create a flawless face in seconds, but that is just not the case.  Trust me I have bought nearly all of them (or ask my family, they call my bathroom the "beauty supply" LOL).  It takes preparation, skill and products to create a flawless complexion.

That doesn't mean it is difficult or unattainable, you just need to know exactly what you are doing.


Here are the 6 steps to a flawless complexion.

1. Start with a moisturizer (the right one for your skin type)

2. Next use a perfecting face primer, (this will even out skin tone, help your makeup stay on longer and absorb oil with salicylic acid)

3. Then use a foundation (there are several coverages and types perfect for your unique skin tone and texture, foundation should feel light and non-cakey, if it is uncomfortable you do not have the right one for your unique needs).

4. Brush your entire face with a finishing powder (again there are many from translucent to HD to full coverage)

5. To ensure a great start to your eyes use MOTIVES eye base (smoothes and neutralizes color on your eyelid, keeps eye shadow from creasing, and the eye color stays true)


6. LASTLY! 10 years younger finishing spray, to ensure your make-up lasts all day with NO smudging. I can not talk about this product enough!  I LOVE IT and IT WORKS!

This entire routine should take less than 5 minutes and SHOULD NOT be cakey or look thick.  Using the right products for your unique face is the key!  This routine with the right products will give you a flawless complexion for 10 -12 hours!  I do it all the time, I promise we can find your 6 products that will give you that "photo finish".

If you would like a consultation and discover your "perfect 6 combo" give me a call or send me a facebook message. xoxox  Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment