Sunday, November 28, 2010

Favorite ALL DAY lipsticks!

There are many lipsticks on the market that claim "long wearing", most fall short of their promises and I have tried MANY!  They can be super dry, crack and peel or be a pain in the a$$ to get off.  I have experienced all of these :-)

Here are two of my absolute favorites that glide on and stay supple all day!

1. Revlon ColorStay Overtime Sheer.  This is for everyday use, when you want color that won't slip off while at the gym, kissing babies  or laying face down at the chiropractor.
Plus, it has a gloss on one side that you can use all day long. Shipping is only .97 to get it right to your door! :-)





2. Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick.  This is more for special occasions.  I love the red one because I can't wear most reds, inevitably most reds get all over my teeth however this red stays PUT! I use whatever gloss I choose over it or no gloss at all.
Currently if you  buy one you get one 50% off!  Also FREE shipping if you spend more than $25.00.  and, if you sign up to shop with Market America you will get 2% cash back!
Gotta love that!

2 comments:

  1. I will have to check it out!!! Any suggestions on colors for a brunets with fair skin???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zelda, you could really do any color! It depends on the occasion. There is one called Tomato, sounds odd but it is a beautiful RED! So on those days you need a pick me up, PICK it up! Plus there is no worry about the color moving all over your face while playing with the kiddos. Just imagine the faces on the grocery clerks face LOL, your response needs to be, "Yeah that's right I am a mom that dares to wear red mid-day! It's the little inspirations in life, the power of the red lip! :-)

    ReplyDelete